ARRIVAL INFORMATION UPDATED 5/12 9:00PM
- Drive to TERMINAL B
- Enter through DOOR 4
- Once entering into the lobby, Mr. Pease will be on your right.
- GET YOUR CHECKED INSTRUMENT/EQUIPMENT (HERE’S THE LIST)
- Your name is already on your preassigned checked piece of luggage (instrument) with an orange tag
- Take the instrument to Mr. Pease
- Get your boarding pass and baggage tag from him
- Mr. Pease will give you instructions from there
- BE ON TIME!
FLIGHT INFORMATION (cost of flight covered by band)
Outbound Travel: Washington, DC (DCA) – San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
Date: Sunday, 13 May 2018
Flight: Jet Blue 1347
Depart: 8:00 am
Arrive: 11:49 am
Return Travel: San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)-Washington, DC (DCA)
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018
Flight: Jet Blue 1348
Depart: 6:05 pm
Arrive: 9:52 pm
HOTEL INFORMATION (Cost of lodging will be covered by the band)
8000 Tartak Street – Carolina
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00979
Suite Style Rooms – 3 people per room
MEAL INFORMATION (Cost of all breakfasts will be covered by the band)
At this time, only breakfast meals will be covered by the band. Plan to provide lunch and dinner money while on the trip.
Each member must have black dress pants (Tux pants are acceptable). These will be worn with a white polo shirt (which we will provide for you). HOOps Band members will be expected to have their Orange HOOps Polo.